I was rummaging through old newspapers looking for a recent Chicago Tribune op-ed piece written by a history prof @ DePaul. I found the article in question, but what caught my attention as I was laying the page down on the copier was this:
- "Wang Dang Doodle"? Really Barack? I would not admit that to ANYONE.
- "Buh? Wut?" @ "Baby Got Back" being #6 on Mark Kirk's list. Where the hell did THAT come from?
- Dick Durbin listens to Angelique Kidjo? Nice!
- Wow. Gov. Blagojevich really likes Elvis. Maybe that's what inspires his sideburns. I wonder if he does the Elvis hip swivel in the mirror when nobody's around.
- Arne Duncan really loves him some "urban" music. I can't be mad @ a middle aged white man who listens to Common though. HOLLER.
Plus, that beat is SICK: